Mission: educating, empowering, and promoting wellness!
We believe that if you have wellness, you have balance. By promoting healthy nutrition, lifestyles and a healthier school environment, we have healthy bodies, minds, spirits, families, and communities. Our work promotes healthy staff, students and families ready to teach and learn from each other, and to serve their community.
Activities & Achievements (past & present)
- Established school Wellness Policy
- Bike/Walk to School weeks
- Wellness week
- Encourage good nutrition awareness
- New Hydration stations in the gym and school
- Top 20 Parent meetings and book club
- Peaceful Playgrounds funded and installed on school grounds
- Open Gym nights
- Monthly Wellness Fun Fridays before school
- Student wellness representatives
Time commitment: one hour monthly meetings usually scheduled at 7:30 am, but will schedule to accommodate members schedules.