2017-18 at Saint Mark's gets a big "thumbs up" from Leo and his fellow Markers!
Please join me for Greet Your Teacher night, 5:30-6:30pm on Wednesday, August 30th. Complete and bring the forms listed below, along with your school supplies. Students and families may turn in forms in the main hallway near the office, and visit classrooms to be welcomed by teachers. At 6:30 we will all meet on the playground as a community. We are looking forward to this new school year, and our continuing partnership with you and your children.
God bless you,
School Principal, Saint Mark’s Catholic School
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the 2017-18 School Year! See below for student supply lists, immunization requirements, and other helpful information. School office summer hours are Monday through Thursday, 9am to 12noon. Give Brigid a call at (651) 644-3380 with any questions.
Back to School Forms - Required
Please be sure to bring these completed forms to school on Greet Your Teacher night, if you have not already completed them on TADS. These forms MUST be returned by the first day of school, September 5, 2017.
- General Permission form for Phy-ed (form A) - 1 per student - students need this to participate in phy-ed. Some families completed this during TADS registration.
- Non-public Income Eligibility form (form B) - 1 per family - your completion of this federal form enables Saint Mark's to receive federal educational aid that helps all students - please be sure to fill this in.
- Parent - Guardian Request form - 1 of each (C1, C2, C3) per student - your completion of these MN state forms enables Saint Mark's to receive state aid in the form of textbooks, our part-time nurse, and counseling - all families need to complete C1 and C2. Only families with 7th and 8th graders must complete C3.
- Form C1 - Textbook Aid Request - 1 per student K-8 - this is how we get books for all students.
- Form C2 - Health Services Request - 1 per student K-8 - this is how we get a part-time school nurse.
- Form C3 - Secondary Guidance Counseling Request - 1 per student grades 7-8 - for families with students in grades 7 & 8 - this is how we get counseling help for our middle school.
- Kindergarteners - birth certificate and immunization records.
- 7th graders and transfer students - up to date immunization records. (Physicals are recommended for 7th graders so immunizations can be brought up to date.)
Tentative School Calendar
- Summary Calendar - Always refer to the online calendars, Activities and Athletics, for specifics throughout the school year.
- Donate your gently used uniforms or borrow several pieces from the uniform closet. The uniform sharing closet is available during summer office hours or by appointment.
- Optional uniform fleece/sweatshirts are available only through Saint Mark’s - please return this order form if you would like to order one.