On behalf of everyone at Saint Mark's School, first grade super heroes wish you a SUPER summer!
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the 2017-18 School Year! See below for student supply lists, immunization requirements, and other helpful information. This page will be evolving over the summer, so check back for new information along the way. School office summer hours are Monday through Thursday, 9am to 12noon. Give Brigid a call at (651) 644-3380 with any questions.
Back to School Forms - Required
Please be sure to bring these completed forms to school on Greet Your Teacher night, if you have not already completed them on TADS. These forms MUST be returned by the first day of school, September 5, 2017.
- General Permission form for Phy-ed (form A) - 1 per student - students need this to participate in phy-ed. Some families completed this during TADS registration.
- Non-public Income Eligibility form (form B) - 1 per family - your completion of this federal form enables Saint Mark's to receive federal educational aid that helps all students - please be sure to fill this in.
- Parent - Guardian Request form - 1 of each (C1, C2, C3) per family - your completion of these MN state forms enables Saint Mark's to receive state aid in the form of textbooks, our part-time nurse, and counseling - all families need to complete C1 and C2. Only families with 7th and 8th graders must complete C3.
- Form C1 - Textbook Aid Request - this is how we get books for all students.
- Form C2 - Health Services Request - this is how we get a part-time school nurse.
- Form C3 - Secondary Guidance Counseling Request - for families with students in grades 7 & 8 - this is how we get counseling help for our middle school.
- Kindergarteners - birth certificate and immunization records.
- 7th graders and transfer students - up to date immunization records. (Physicals are recommended for 7th graders so immunizations can be brought up to date.)
Tentative School Calendar
- Summary Calendar - Always refer to the online calendars, Activities and Athletics, for specifics throughout the school year.
- Donate your gently used uniforms or borrow several pieces from the uniform closet. The uniform sharing closet is available during summer office hours or by appointment.
- Check out the sale through June 30 at Donald’s.