We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dear Saint Mark’s families,
As our summer winds to a close, I would like to welcome you all to a new year at Saint Mark’s with a special heart-felt greeting to each new member of the Marker community. We are thrilled to welcome you to our “pride” as we begin the 2016-2017 school year! We have been hard at work this summer to make Saint Mark’s an even better home for our children! The building looks great, thanks to the hard work of our maintenance staff! The faculty have also been enthusiastically and diligently working on increasing our implementation of the Catholic IDEALS vision. I am excited for year two of our Catholic IDEALS implementation, and I am confident that we will all grow in appreciation for the blessings of a Catholic IDEALS experience for our children.
Our first events for the school year are:
Marker Monday Kick-off - Monday, August 22 6-9pm
Join us on the playground for food, friends, kickball, and an outdoor movie. Bring your lawn chairs and join us for some fun.
Greet Your Teacher Day preK-8 - Wednesday, August 31
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Classrooms/Halls
- Please complete the forms below and drop these off between 5:30 and 6:30.
- School supplies may be dropped off in children’s homeroom at this time as well.
- Please bring your checkbook to take care of any unpaid fees such as your child(ren)’s lunch account and/or cafeteria fees.
- 6:30pm-7:30pm Playground/Cafeteria
We will have more information for you soon about BooHoo Breakfast, Back to School nights, particular middle school information, and some safety updates about drop off and pick up routines. Until then, we hope you are relishing these last days of summer. We can’t wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!
- The preschool does not require a uniform but please review the Family Handbook for clothing requirements and restrictions. For example, all children must come to school in shoes with a closed heel and toe, no flip flops, sandals, clogs or crocs please. Keen type shoes are are a good alternative.