Saint Mark's offers a comprehensive Extended Day program.
Saint Mark's Extended Day program is packed with exciting and fun activities for your child. The program includes:
- Staff to child ratio of 1 to 15
- Available Monday through Friday
- Before school program runs from 6:30 a.m. to 7:50 a.m.
- After school program runs from 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children can attend 3, 4, or 5 days a week
Special activities on school release days may include:
- Large muscle activities in the school gym
- Trips to local parks, museums, and exhibits
- Tours of the cathedral, local businesses, and theaters
- Swimming at the YWCA
- Sledding fun
- Lunch at Davanni’s, treats at Dairy Queen or Izzy's
- Cooking activities in the school cafeteria
- Nature walks around the neighborhood
- We travel to off-site locations by public transportation: city buses and light rail trains