At Saint Mark's School, our mission is to work in partnership with families, inspire a life long dedication to learning, embrace Catholic faith and values, and prepare students to be successful in a global community.
WE LIVE OUR MISSION
- Enhance Catholic identity throughout our curriculum.
- Establish a more familial relationship between school, families, and PES team.
- Integrate Catholic identity into extra curricular activites.
- Provide faith formation for families.
- Realize our academic vision for Catholic IDEALS.
- Use standardized tests to help students reach their full potential.
- Redesign curriculum to help students reach their full potential.
- Increase enrollment in preschool through 8th grade.
- Continue trajectory of increased revenues outside of enrollment.
- Manage expenses for increased strength and long term success of school ministry.
- Establish and communicate a clearly mutual vision for the school from pastor and principal.
- Establish strong lines of communication with the parish community.
- Enhance and streamline communications with families.